Statistical tools and data relating to the consultation of the Inthemis's website
This website is equipped by OVH (its hosting provider) with audience statistics tools. The information collected by OVH for this
purpose is the following:
- Visits origins,
- Key words used on search engines that are at the origin of the visit,
- Day and time of the visits,
- Visitors' IP adresses,
- Countries from which the connections originate,
- Operating system and browser used to visit this website,
- Visited pages on this website, pages consultation order and
Inthemis uses this information for statistical consultation purposes only, and does not electronically process these data for
Inthemis does not collect other information relating to the visitors of its website.
Information collected through electronic mail or by other means
Information collected by Inthemis through electronic mail or directly or even indirectly within the framework of other activities are processed under the
following conditions, except where otherwise specified at the moment of the data collection:
- Legal ground (legal basis):
- Processing of data for the purpose of answering a request: Inthemis's legitimate interest to process information
in order to answer the requests of data subjects.
- Processing of data for the purpose of contacting a specific individual: consent (possibly given to a third party from whom data are collected) or Inthemis's legitimate
interest to initiate direct communication with individuals who have published or communicated to Inthemis their details in order to be contacted for professional purposes (in link with
the publication or communication context).
- Other processing operations: consent of the data subject.
- The purposes of any communication is either exclusively linked to the purposes for which data subjects have published, communicated or consented to the communication of
their contact details, or to issue proposals or requests linked to the position or to the professional skills of data subjects.
- The purposes of other processing operations (storage, access, update) are archiving purposes that (1) serve the legitimate interest of keeping record of former
exchanges and (2) enable to re-contact data subjects in the pursuit of one of the purposes that are mentionned in the previous paragraph.
- Data controller: Estelle De Marco.
- Retention period: the time needed to ensure the communication and to answer its subject matter, and afterward the time needed to achieve the purposes that
based the data collection and processing, unless the data subject withdraws his or her consent, or exercises his or her right to data erasure or to processing restriction.
- Recipients: Inthemis personnel. No personal data is communicated to third parties without the consent of the data subject.
- Place of storage: internal storage at Inthemis premises, in Montpellier (France), in an encrypted repository.
- Your rights, as data subject: in compliance with the
GDPR (arts. 15 to 22), you benefit from a right to withdraw consent, a right of access to your personal data, a right to rectification and erasure of these data, a right to
restriction of processing, a right to object to the processing of your personal data, a right to data portability and a right to lodge a complaint with the French data protection authority (CNIL).
- The above-mentioned rights can be exercised at any time using this address.
Before the 25 May 2018, personal data processing operations resulting from the communication of personal information to Inthemis had been subject to a
declaration of compliance with
the French Data Protection Authority norm n° 48, registered under number 1473910, in compliance with the French Data Protection Authority's deliberations
n° 2006-138 of 9 May 2006 and
n° 2005-276 of 17 November 2005